1 cup flour
1 cup plus 2 Tablespoons sugar
1/3 cup plus 2 Tablespoons cocoa
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter. melted
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 Tablespoons instant coffee
1/2 cup hot coffee
2/3 cup dark chocolate
2 Tablespoons heavy cream
4 Tablespoons powdered sugar
2 Tablespoons water
1. Combine flour, cocoa, sugar, baking soda and salt.
2. Combine eggs, butter and vanilla.
3. Add to dry ingredients and beat on medium speed for 1 minute.
4. Stir instant coffee into hot coffee.
5. Pour into batter and stir until combined.
6. Scoop (or pour) batter into muffin cups.
7. Bake 18 minutes at 350.
8. Cool completely on wire racks.
9. Frost with chocolate buttercream. Put in freezer for 10 minutes.
10. To make chocolate sauce: Heat chocolate and whipping cream in the top of a double boiler, without stirring.
11. Stir melted chocolate. Stir in powdered sugar.
12. Stir in enough water to make pouring consistency.
13. Chop whoppers, reserving 1 for the top of each cupcake.
14. Spoon chocolate sauce over frozen buttercream. Sprinkle with chopped whoppers.
15. Finish with another dollop of buttercream and a whopper.
CUCI HANDBAG SAMPAI BERSIH & PUAS HATI << KLIK SINI
KEK LAPIS SARAWAK SEDAP ADA DI SINI << KLIK SINI
DOBI & CUCI CARPET AMBIL & HANTAR KE RUMAH << KLIK SINI